Dedicated to Creating Value
The Center for Growth and Opportunity strives to conduct world-class, policy-relevant research in the areas of (1) innovation & entrepreneurship, (2) health, wealth, and human capital, and (3) business, government, and civil society. Another key goal of the Center is to provide students with immersive, research-based mentorship and to actively build a network of scholars conducting research in priority areas.
The full-time Executive Assistant will provide support to the Executive Director and Senior Director of Strategy and Research in the following ways:
- Manage calendars by scheduling appointments and acting as a “gatekeeper” to ensure all information and appointments are a valuable use of their time
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues, projects, and concerns addressed to the Senior
- Director of Strategy and Research or the Development Director and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Complete a variety of impromptu administrative tasks
The Center for Growth and Opportunity offers great work experience and training to employees. Our focus is on producing research and impactful learning experiences that allow us to understand and share knowledge on factors that increase economic growth and individual opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Self-driven work ethic
- Committed to advancing the Centers mission
The Executive Assistant position is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Please send a resume, cover letter to email@example.com. Please include salary requirements and your interest in the organization’s mission in your cover letter.
The Center for Growth and Opportunity (CGO) strives to conduct world-class, policy-relevant research in the areas of (1) innovation & entrepreneurship, (2) health, wealth, and human capital, and (3) business, government, and civil society. Another key goal of the CGO is to provide students with immersive, research-based mentorship and to actively build a network of scholars conducting research in priority areas.
The CGO is looking for early-career researchers that are interested in building a research portfolio on technology and regulation to join our Innovation Fellowship. Innovation Fellows will focus on developing their own research agenda around the intersection of technology and public policy. Fellows will also be provided with training and workshops to develop research and communication skills. These positions are for one year but may be renewed for a second year.
- Develop and execute a research agenda on technology policy.
- Write op-eds, blog posts, and other short-form products.
- Represent the Center at events and conferences.
- Assist the planning and design of research projects commissioned through the CGO.
- Assist in general outreach and communications efforts.
- May represent the CGO in media interviews.
- Experience in research surrounding technology policy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Experience leading, coordinating, and/or supervising the work of others.
To apply, please fill out the application below.