CGO Graduate Research Fellowship
Throughout their fellowship experience, CGO graduate research fellows have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and are fully immersed in the CGO research process, from conducting background research, writing and editing, to advanced quantitative analysis. CGO fellows work with other USU scholars, staff members, and external partners, to craft interesting, timely, and policy-relevant research that has the power to transform lives.
CGO Fellows also take on leadership responsibilities, hold reading discussions and engage in professional development workshops. This program is the ideal setting for students to prepare for advanced academic pursuits and careers.
CGO graduate research fellowships begin in August and conclude the last day of the following spring semester. CGO fellowships can be renewed until the completion of the required courses for a student’s degree.
Contact Student Programs to learn more or to schedule an appointment.
Schedule an appointment
After you have scheduled an appointment with the Student Programs Manager, fill out the appointment form.
Contact Student Programs
If you have questions or would like more information, click the button below to contact Student Programs.
- Dedicate 20 hours weekly to research, program meetings, and events
- Maintain good academic standing with Utah State University at all times
- Actively participate in CGO events and opportunities
- Fellowship funding covers the costs of residential and differential tuition, but does not include student fees, book expenses, or courses not required for your graduate degree.
- Out-of-state graduate students can apply for a non-resident tuition waiver from the School of Research and Graduate Studies. The non-resident waiver is applicable for those whose GPAs and national competitive exam scores (GRE or GMAT) are above the average of current students in the college. The waiver can be combined with the residential tuition funding provided by the Graduate Research Fellowship. Contact the Huntsman Graduate Program Director for more information.