CGO Undergraduate Research Fellowship
The CGO Undergraduate Research Fellowship is a research program for students working to complete an undergraduate degree in economics and finance.
This CGO fellowship provides a unique, hands-on mentorship and training experience where students are equipped with skills to launch impactful careers and land spots in top graduate programs. CGO fellows spend their time contributing to CGO research projects, and participating in trainings, reading discussions, workshops, and guest lectures. They also have the opportunity to interact with high-profile experts and begin to create their own professional networks.
CGO undergraduate fellowships begin in August and conclude at the end of the following spring semester. Fellowships can be renewed until the completion of the required courses for a student’s degree.
- Dedicate 20 hours weekly to research, program meetings, and events
- Maintain good academic standing with Utah State University at all times
- Actively participate in CGO events and opportunities including idea exploration and skill development modules
- 20 undergraduate fellowships awarded annually
- Stipend amounts to $3,000/semester